Am I crazy?

 I really meant to blog yesterday and was disturbed to find out 2 of my sons are talking about my mental state. I was up all night, upset and hurt. They make me feel like I'm knocking on deaths door. I don't take any medications, I don't need them. I'm not 70 or 80.. I'm 57 OMG!!! 

So, I've contacted a lawyer to make my will. Everything gets sold, house, vehicles,  all furniture and appliances.  Clothes go to habitat for humanity. 

As far as my mental state.... power of attorney will go to a family member who doesn't  need my stuff.  I never thought my kids would look at what I have and decide..I'm crazy. If they chose to screw with me I'll sell it all now and move.. they'll get nothing! 

Sorry Im Just ranting.

2021 was in college but Richies health and my work was just too much. I needed to help and love my husband. So I dropped out. Then he passed so sudden, I had no intentions of continuing with my education. 

A few months ago I had this passion to continue with college. Ive talked myself out of it 30 or so times. So, today, I finalized my college documents and I start April 1st, 2023.  I want to help families in pediatric hospice crisis. I have a passion, so I'm running with it.

I don't think starting to shift my focus from lost and lonely to putting myself out there to help someone else would make me seem unstable. 

Jesus, please help me!

Teresa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loss